Web Warriors

Web Warriors

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

1865 blog

Dear Sara,

It's finally the end of the war, I'm coming home soon. I am very devastated. I'm pretty sure you have already heard about the president’s murder. Many people didn't like him but this level of hatred they had towards him went way too far. President Abraham didn't deserve this. We lost a great, humble leader. But on the other hand like you are already aware of, the union was successful and we finally won the war. Fireworks and celebrations surround the streets. People here in the Union cheer and ar full of joy that once again our nation is back together. I can't wait to be in the comfort of our home, and finally see y'all again.

Sincerely, Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog

Dear Sara, It's finally the end of the war, I'm coming home soon. I am very devastated. I'm pretty sure you have already heard...