Web Warriors

Web Warriors

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Enlistment

        Prior to my cherished and precious loved Mom, Sister and Inanimate father
    I think about my you dearly as I'm sure you do of me but I can't just sit around and do nothing whil the very country we stand on scrumbles beneath our very feet. I hope Your taking care of my plants while I'm away Susan(sister) which would be astoundingly blessed to hear my tulips are dwelling, but most of all I hope you understand that they need my and my medical intelligence to heal the wounded and stop causalities from happing.
                                                                       
                                                                                 Sincerely your child and brother
                                                                                       -Loren Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog

Dear Sara, It's finally the end of the war, I'm coming home soon. I am very devastated. I'm pretty sure you have already heard...