Web Warriors

Web Warriors

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

1862 blog

Sept.17, 1862
Dear Diary,

Today was another exhausting day getting soldiers in and out the hospital. I am kind of getting desperate and I am craving for the ending of the war. Sometimes I feel like I could go insane with all the blood, deaths, and sickness in the air. I miss my home, my siblings. Sometimes I begin to regret joining to help the war. But then I think to myself again, I will help my nation become successful. The second battle is already over. There wasn't really a victor. But the Union needs to get going and get well organized if not I'm afraid we will not defeat the confederacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog

Dear Sara, It's finally the end of the war, I'm coming home soon. I am very devastated. I'm pretty sure you have already heard...