Web Warriors

Web Warriors

Monday, April 10, 2017

1861 Blog

Dear Sally,
                     I am regretful to announce this but, we lost the battle of Bull Run. The Confederacy managed to win the battle with fewer people, and they had fewer casualties. We successfully escaped the skirmish, even with the horde of people watching the battle. If only I hadn't been so arrogant! Oh well, I still have confidence, we would have beaten them if 'Stonewall' Jackson wasn't there. We're all just waiting if they'll raid us, but I just think they're foraging for food. Well I better get going we're gonna beat those rebels next time, I just know it! Also, say hi to the kids for me!

Sincerely,
Alfred A. Scales

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 blog

Dear Sara, It's finally the end of the war, I'm coming home soon. I am very devastated. I'm pretty sure you have already heard...